Design Team Call – Final Week Reminder!
Hello Crafty Bees!
Honey Bee Stamps is super excited to announce another Design Team Call.
We are looking for Design Team Members that are dependable, energetic, passionate about stamping & paper crafting, and are active on Social Media. Do you love to create and be compensated with products? We would love to have you submit an application.
The Design Team members will be asked to create projects of a high quality that have a WOW factor and showcase the Honey Bee Stamps product line.
Design Team Requirements
- Have the ability to meet deadlines.
- If requested, create special projects for challenges, industry related shows, etc.
- Have an active Blog and/or YouTube channel.
- Have active Social Media accounts
- Have knowledge of (or willingness to learn) posting on a WordPress powered blog. (WordPress experience is not necessary, but preferred).
- Take crisp, clear photographs of your projects
- Create blog posts (or video tutorials) showcasing Honey Bee Stamps Products once a week, for a term of 6 months.
- Have the ability to edit your photos to our blog specifications (size and resolution) as well as the knowledge and ability to watermark your photos with our logo and your information.
If you feel that you can achieve the above and would like to be part of our team then we would love to have you apply.
HOW DO I APPLY:
Part 1: Please include the following information in your entry:
- Full name, email address, blog address and links to any other social media where you display your work.
- Links to your online projects and any video tutorials you may have done.
- Short bio about you, why you want to be part of the team, your project strengths and individual creative style.
- Lists of any other design teams you have been on or are currently with.
** Please do not attach project entries to your entry email.
Part 2: Showcasing your work:
- Create an online gallery OR a blog post showcasing your work. You can choose to upload your images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Flickr… whatever method you choose.
- These projects can include (but are not limited to) a Card, Scrapbook/Project Life Layout, an Altered Item and/or a Mixed Media item, Bible Journaling, Planners, or any paper crafting project that uses stamps. If you love to create with stamps, we want to see your work!!
- If you are creating a blog post – title this post “Honey Bee Stamps Design Team 2016 Entry” and link it in your email. OR – provide the link to your online gallery of images that you are providing as work samples.
** Current design team members are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Entries should be sent to Lisa: Lisa@HoneyBeeStamps.com The deadline for entry is May 28, 2016 at 8 p.m. CST. The new Design Team members will be announced on June 8, 2016.
Good luck to all of you, we can’t wait to see the submissions!
*This design team call is open to Domestic and International applicants. Please note that International Design Team positions are limited.